- Roulette Touch is a European Roulette game that features call betting, special betting and favourite bet options.
- The roulette wheel has 37 slots numbered 0-36. The object of the game is to predict which slot the ball will land in after the wheel is spun.
- The minimum and maximum bets for the table are displayed on the MIN/MAX section of the table.
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable.To view the Paytable, press the i-button in the keypad, alternatively see the Payout section below.
- You can point at different positions of the table to highlight the various bets.
- When a bet position is highlighted, a window appears and displays the minimum and maximum bet limits for that bet.
- To place a bet, select the chip value and click either a number or a betting position on the table. Additional clicks add the required number of chips of the same value to the selected bet.
- If there are active arrows showing to the left and right of the chips, click them to see additional chip values that you can bet with.
- After a bet is placed, you can point at the chips on the table to view the total value of the bet and the total payout if the bet wins.
- When you have finished betting, press the SPIN button to start a game round. The ball is then launched into the roulette wheel.
- When the ball lands in a slot, the winning number is announced and all winning bets are paid.
- It is possible to spin the wheel without placing any bets.
Auto Adjust Bet
- If a bet exceeds the bet limit or table limit, the Auto Adjust Bet function automatically adjusts the bet to the highest possible amount. If the bet consists of several bet positions, it will be scaled down proportionally over the included bet positions. If the scaled down bet is too small to cover all desired bet positions, chips will be placed on as many of these positions as possible. If all desired bet positions cannot be covered, the game will randomly choose which positions should receive chips.
- To activate the function, open Game Settings.
- In this game you can make inside bets, outside bets, call bets, and special bets.
- Inside Bets
- Inside bets are bets placed on specific numbers on the table layout. Inside bets include the following:
- Straight. A straight bet is a bet placed on a single number. To make a straight bet, place a chip on a number on the table.
- Split. A split bet is a bet placed on 2 adjoining numbers. To make a split bet, place a chip on the line between any 2 adjoining numbers.
- Three line (street). A three line (street) bet is a bet on a row of 3 numbers. To make a street bet, place a chip on the line at the start of one of the 12 rows. You also can make a three line (street) bet on 0, 1, 2 or 0, 2, 3 by placing a chip on the intersecting corner of the 3 numbers.
- Corner. A corner bet is a bet on 4 numbers. To make a corner bet, place a chip on the intersecting corner of 4 numbers. You also can make a corner bet on 0, 1, 2, 3 by placing a chip on the intersecting corner of the 0 and the row of 1, 2, 3.
- Six line. A six line bet is a bet on 6 numbers; 2 rows of 3 numbers, excluding 0. To make a six line bet, place a chip on the start of the line that separates the 2 rows.
- Outside Bets
- Outside bets are bets placed on the areas of the table that represent groups of numbers. Outside bets include:
- Column. A column bet is a bet on 12 numbers; 1 column of 12 numbers. To make a column bet, place a chip on one of the 3 areas labelled 2 to 1.
- Dozen. A dozen bet is a bet on 12 numbers; 4 rows of 3 numbers. To make a dozen bet, place a chip on one of the areas labelled, 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12.
- Red/Black. A red or black bet is a bet on 18 numbers; either all the black numbers or all the red numbers. To make a red or black bet, place a chip on either of the unlabelled red or black areas.
- Even/Odd. An even or odd bet is a bet on 18 numbers; either all of the even numbers, excluding 0, or all of the odd numbers. To make an even or odd bet, place a chip on the area labelled Even or the area labelled Odd.
- 1-18/19-36. A 1-18 or 19-36 bet is a bet on 18 numbers; either the first 18 numbers, excluding 0, or the last 18. To make 1-18 or 19-36 bet, place a chip on the area labelled 1-18 or the area labelled 19-36.
- Call Bets
- Call bets are one or more inside bets on a series of numbers as they appear on the roulette wheel.
- Some call bets have a minimum number of chips that must be placed in order for the bet to made. See the Payouts section for detailed information.
- Call bets are made by placing chips directly on the roulette racetrack.
- To open the racetrack, click the racetrack button in the keypad.
- Call bets include:
- Number and neighbours. A number and neighbours bet is by default a bet on 5 numbers; 1 number plus the 2 numbers that appear on both sides of that number on the wheel. To make a number and neighbours bet, place a chip on a number on the racetrack.
- To increase or decrease the number of neighbours included in a number and neighbours bet, click the ( ) and (-) buttons located on the racetrack. The maximum number of neighbours is 8.
- Jeu Zero. A jeu zero bet is a bet on a series of 7 numbers: 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15. To make a jeu zero bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Zero.
- Tiers. A tiers bet is a bet on a series of 12 numbers: 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33. To make a tiers bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Tiers.
- Orphelins. An orphelins bet is a bet on 2 series of 8 numbers: 17, 34, 6 and 1, 20, 14, 31, 9. To make an orphelins bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Orphelins.
- Voisins. A voisins bet is a bet on a series of 17 numbers: 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25. To make a voisins bet, place a chip on the area of the racetrack labelled Voisins.
- Special Bets
- Special bets are types of call bets and are made by placing chips directly on the name of the bet in the Special Bets menu. To open the Special Bets menu, click the Favourite Bets button.
- Special bets are either several inside bets of one type or combinations of inside bets. The minimum number of chips needed to make a special bet is shown in the Special Bets menu. Alternatively, see the Payouts section.
- Special bets include:
- Red and Black Splits. A red or black split bet is a bet on either all possible split bets on red numbers (9/12, 18/21, 16/19, 27/30) or all possible split bets on black numbers. (8/11, 10/11, 10/13, 17/20, 26/29, 29/28, 28/31).
- Finale Plein. A finale plein bet is a bet on one number and all additional numbers that end with that number. For example, a bet on Final Plein 7 would be a bet on 7, 17, 27 while a bet on Finale Plein 2 would be a bet on 2, 12, 22, 32.
- Finale Cheval. A finale cheval bet is a split bet on 2 numbers and additional split bets on those numbers that end with the same pair of digits. For example, a bet on Finale Cheval 3/6 includes split bets on 3/6, 13/16, 23/26, and 33/36.
- Finale Cheval/Plein. A finale cheval/plein bet is a split bet on 2 numbers and all the numbers that end with those 2 numbers. Non-adjoining numbers which follow the pattern have straight bets placed on them. For example, a bet on Finale Cheval/Plein 4/5 includes split bets on 4/5, 14/15, 34/35 and straight bets on 24 and 25.
- The game has a favourite bets feature, which allows you to save bets of any configuration and place them automatically.
- To save a bet as a favourite, place all your bets on the table and then open the favourite bets menu. Enter a name for your bet and press OK.
- To place one of your favourite bets, open the favourite bets menu and select a bet from your list. All chips are placed automatically.
- To delete a favourite bet, close the bet in the list by pressing the x-button.
Statistics and Billboard
- The statistics panel displays the game round results, hot and cold numbers, and statistics for the table.
- To open the statistics panel, press the statistics button.
- Wheel Statistics. This section of the panel displays the distribution of the winning numbers for the last 500 rounds.
- Hot numbers. Displays the 4 most drawn numbers in the last 500 spins. The second row shows how many times the hot numbers were drawn in the last 500 spins.
- Cold numbers. Displays the 4 numbers with the highest amount of spins since the number was last drawn in the last 500 spins. The second row shows how many times the cold numbers were drawn in the last 500 spins.
- Bar charts. This section of the panel lists Red/Black and Even/Odd bets and displays the percentage of game rounds that ended with either result, including 0.
- You can make straight bets on hot and cold numbers and on the statistics wheel, or make outside bets by placing chips directly on the billboard or panel.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Dealer's voice. Turns the Dealer's voice on or off.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Soundtrack. Choose a game soundtrack.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off. (not available in all casinos).
- Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Intro. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Bet highlighting. Turns the bet highlighting on or off.
- Auto Adjust Bet. Turns the Auto Adjust Bet function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history. (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.30%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.